Hey hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey hey!

Hello, everyone! So, I used to be very active (at different times over the years) on the Passporter boards back in the day, and I was so sad when I found out that they had closed. I’ve been trying/wanting to get re-involved in the WDW online community after a trip earlier this year and an upcoming trip next month. I got back on the DIS boards, which is an awesome resource, but it doesn’t have the heart that Passporter did! When I learned about Pixie Dust Lane, I was excited to check it out, and I’m looking forward to contributing. I promise to behave!

Winston C.

Welcome to the neighborhood. A lot of us are PassPorters including myself, so you should recognize quite a few names. Feel free to wander the neighborhood and say hi and ask questions. And if you just want to hang out and chat there's The Pixiedust Cafe and The Community Center. If you want to know more about about those of us that are cast pixies (moderators and administrators) you can read more about us in https://www.pixiedustlane.com/forum/...ch-cast-pixies.

Comment

Welcome aboard Winston! It's lovely to have you here with us.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
        Welcome aboard Winston! It's lovely to have you here with us.
        Hey Cheryl - I remember you from the PassPorter days!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
            My trips:
            1975 Honeymoon Ft Wilderness in a tent; 1985 off site; 2002 Port Orleans Riverside and last trip 2016 All Stars Music

Comment

Welcome to Pixie Dust Lane, Winston! Glad you've found some of us replanted PassPorters.
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
                Welcome to Pixie Dust Lane, Winston! Glad you've found some of us replanted PassPorters.
                CAM! You have no idea how often I have thought of you and your sweet family over these past few years. You, Luke, and of course Stefanie are always on my mind when I’m at WDW. I hope you and Luke are well, and I look forward to reconnecting.

Comment

Welcome, Winston! It’s good to have you in the neighborhood!
                  Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by AlmostAsOldAsWDW View Post

CAM! You have no idea how often I have thought of you and your sweet family over these past few years. You, Luke, and of course Stefanie are always on my mind when I’m at WDW. I hope you and Luke are well, and I look forward to reconnecting.
                    I had a feeling you would remember as I immediately remembered you.😊
                    Cam
                    27 Trips to WDW
                    2 Trips to DLR
                    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Welcome!
                      That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                      WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Hello from Houston. Our last WDW trip was Oct 19. Stay safe and have fun!

Comment

Welcome!
                          Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                          WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Working...
                          X