Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The prodigal something-or-other returns ...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMA View Post
    I hope you are able to find some of what you want in the coming weeks.
    I had very few wants, in regards to dining - just three places, really. I've got one, and a bonus, now. Still trying on the other two, both on my very first full day in the parks:
    (a) Lunch at Space 220 - it just looks so cool, I have to experience it once ...!
    (b) Fireworks Package at Rose & Crown - I loved the food here last time I went, and rolling in decent seating for the fireworks show makes it even better.

The latter one, a CM advised me might not open up for reservations at all until the current EPCOT Festival is near or at it's end. So I still hold out hope for that.

And of course, I can check for walkup availability at either place, just to eat there, on that very day as well.

But, if not? C'est la vie, I'll survive. The first trip I took, as a kid? The only place we ate in the parks was lunch at Pinnochio Village Haus (which is also a must-do for me this year, as a little memory/tribute to my mother).

The second trip, as an adult? We. Were. CLUELESS. No dining reservations - and a shoestring budget for meals anyway - so the only actual reservable meal we had, was for the long-gone Donald Ducks Breakfastosaurus ... as walk-ups. That meal is what convinced us, on future trips, to have a Character Breakfast first thing on our future trips, if possible. (Which isn't happening this time, but that's more for the whole Park Reservation situation than anything else).

-- Sean
    -- Apostle of Eeyore

-- Past WDW: 1985 (off-property); 2001 (ASMo); 2009 (POP); 2014 (AoA)
    -- Next WDW: 2023 (POP)

Comment

Working...
    X