No announcement yet.

A list of Facebook trip report groups has been added to the Trip Reprts stickey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A list of Facebook trip report groups has been added to the Trip Reprts stickey

Thanks to chezp for putting it together

https://www.pixiedustlane.com/forum/pixiequette/259-trip-reports

That's a great idea!!!
    "If you can Dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a Dream and a Mouse." - Walt. E. Disney
    1975 Off-site, 1982 Poly, 1985 CR, 1987 Poly, 1988 Off-site, 1990 Off-site, 1992 - 2018 CBR, CR, POFQ, CS, ASM , POP, WL (CC & BL), YC, BW, BWV, OKW, GF, GFV, BCV, BLT, AKL, DL (GC)

Comment

This reminded me that I had a couple small trip reports on Passporter, but didn't think before now to have saved them for myself. Sadness. (I didn't have them anywhere else).

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey View Post
        This reminded me that I had a couple small trip reports on Passporter, but didn't think before now to have saved them for myself. Sadness. (I didn't have them anywhere else).
        If the boards are up, I believe you can search for them. Laurie (lauriep) tells me she goes on there still to read old trip reports...

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

As of today 4-22-19, the boards still come up for me to search, read things, etc so your TR's should still be there and you should be able to copy and paste them or print, etc.
          Darlene

My Previous Trips: All WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend

Comment

I can log in but I can only see the Host area (Backstage) and Using Your Passporter Tips and Tricks. I can't see how to get to Trip Reports. I don't have them on FB, they were only on the Forum page. Help?

Comment

I figured out how to see old posts. Finding the trip reports is like a needle in a haystack, but I've found most of what I thought was there....and more. Thanks for pointing this out guys!

Comment

Working...
              X