Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing some remodeling

Hey my wonderful pixie

Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing some remodeling in our neighborhood. So far, the majority of it has been in the Disney World forum and there's been a little done in the Neighborhood Shops as well. A lot of the threads still need to be moved to their new homes. So you might have do a bit of exploring to find something. I'm hoping that the remodeling will make it much easier for all of us to find what it is we're looking for. I'm planning on working my through the rest of the forums, so there will continue to be changes for awhile. Normally, if I moved a thread I would pm the original poster to let them know about the move and where they can now find their thread. However, I'm going to be moving too many threads to be able to do that. But, no threads have been or will be deleted. Your patience, support, and good humor during the remodeling project is very much appreciated.

The remodelling project looks great so far and I'm sure it's a lot of work. Thank you for everything you're doing here.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• revral
      revral commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. It's definitely a lot of work and I enjoy editing and creating forums. Moving lots of threads, on the other hand, I find to be tedious, boring, and repetitive. You're welcome.
Working...
X