Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Avoid being on a Cruise Ship in 2020 Scheduling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Avoid being on a Cruise Ship in 2020 Scheduling!

We were supposed to be on the Fantasy in Nov. 2020. Yeah, not anymore. Good thing - we rescheduled, the price difference was great, we already had travel insurance, and we hadn't bought our flights yet. So, we added another DD and he DH, moved most everyone to the same deck, and well, we'll see what happens.
    Here it goes:

When - Sept 2021.
    Where - Western Carribean
    Why - Because we want to!
    What will we do - play games, drink, eat, people watch, play in the water/sand/pools, enjoy each others' company
    Who - well, isn't that a great question!! (and I'm going to try to figure out ages, but maths)
    1. Me - 54 then
    2. DH - 64 then
    3. My Mother - She'll kill me if I tell you - but consider the fact that I'm her BABY - you get the gist.
    4. DD #1, AKA Samantha - 38 right before we sail
    5. DD #2, AKA Kathryn - 28 by then
    6. DSIL #2 - Jon - also 28 then
    7. DD#3 - AKA Lauren - 23 by then
    8. DSIL #3 - Daniel - 24 then (we hope he'll get to go - being in the Navy, it's always iffy)
    9. DGS - AL - he'll be 2 the day we embark!!

Due to the restrictions of pregnant persons embarking and infant age limits, they have been instructed to plan any other grandchildren accordingly. A woman can be no farther than 24 weeks and a baby must be older than 6 months to be allowed to sail.

Sounds like an awesome trip! We absolutely love the Fantasy! Make sure you make time to enjoy the adult areas, especially Satellite Falls.
    Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Sounds absolutely wonderful!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by disny_luvr View Post
        Sounds like an awesome trip! We absolutely love the Fantasy! Make sure you make time to enjoy the adult areas, especially Satellite Falls.

We'll have to do that! We know Lauren and Daniel won't use the child care, so we'll have to take turns visiting the adults only areas.

Comment

Working...
        X