This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revral View Post
    I get it when I try to modify my park reservations. it's annoying and frustrating but not much I can do about it.
    That is puzzling!
    Cam
    29 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I'm going to do something that's making incredibly nervous, a bit scared, and a tad nauseous. Since I can see that all parks are available all of April if I'm not signed. I'm going to play Disney World Russian Roulette and cancel all of my park reservations and then make new ones. Insane I know. But I've never denied being crazy.

Comment

I'm going to do something that's making incredibly nervous, a bit scared, and a tad nauseous. Since I can see that all parks are available all of April if I'm not signed. I'm going to play Disney World Russian Roulette and cancel all of my park reservations and then make new ones. Insane I know. But I've never denied being crazy.
        Good luck and lots of pixies!
        Cam
        29 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Playing Disney World Russian Roulette worked out well. When I started re-booking my park reservations I started with the most important, to me, days. So, I did the 15th, 16th, 17th, and 24th and then did the rest of my park days. So, my new park schedule is the following.

12th: Animal Kingdom
          13th: Epcot
          14th: No Park
          15th: Magic Kingdom
          16th: Animal Kingdom
          17th: Epcot
          18th: No Park
          19th: Magic Kingdom
          20th: Epcot
          21st: No Park
          22nd: Magic Kingdom
          23rd: Animal Kingdom
          24th: No Park
          25th: Magic Kingdom

Comment

Yay! So glad it worked out in your favor! Kind of weird that you had to delete and start over, but I'm guessing we'd have done the same thing.
            Cam
            29 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
              Yay! So glad it worked out in your favor! Kind of weird that you had to delete and start over, but I'm guessing we'd have done the same thing.
              If it was any other company I would agree that it's weird. However, we're talking Disney technology, so I'm considering this just a new wrinkle to the extremely wrinkled outfit that is Disney World planning. I do NOT recommend doing this version of Russian Roulette unless you are so unhappy with your park reservations that pretty much anything, including being unable to get anything you actually want, would be preferable. However, if you have nerves of titanium, an enameled cast iron stomach and the idea of totally screwing up your plans doesn't scare you than go for it.

Comment

• Cam22
                Cam22 commented
                Editing a comment
                Luke says he has read something about this happening to other folks, and they did exactly what you did. Yes, the joys of Disney technology.

Glad it all worked out in the end for you Laura. That must have been nerve wracking to delete everything and start over. So glad it was a risk worth taking.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
                Glad it all worked out in the end for you Laura. That must have been nerve wracking to delete everything and start over. So glad it was a risk worth taking.
                It worked out well for me. But, it's definitely not a Disney World planning game I want to repeat. Ever. Right now, the only person I can think of whose presence could get me to even seriously consider changing my park reservations is Laurie. The whole cancelling everything and then re-booking it hoping I'd get what I wanted was just far too stressful. If I was one to drink alcohol I'd probably have indulged once I was finished re-booking.

Comment

It worked out well for me. But, it's definitely not a Disney World planning game I want to repeat. Ever. Right now, the only person I can think of whose presence could get me to even seriously consider changing my park reservations is Laurie. The whole cancelling everything and then re-booking it hoping I'd get what I wanted was just far too stressful. If I was one to drink alcohol I'd probably have indulged once I was finished re-booking.
                  I definitely would have done! And I can't imagine Laurie joining us, much as I'd love her to. I'm in touch most weeks with her.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

With my Florida AP, I only get to hold up to five park reservations at a time (except ones linked to a Disney resort reservation), so I won't be making any park ressies until MUCH closer to the actual date.

Glad y'all seem able to get the ones you want.
                    WDW visits: 1977, 1985, 1997, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, 3-2014, 9-2014, 11-2015 (birthday trip), 5-2016, 2-2017, 3-2017 x2, 6-2017, 8-2017, 10-2017x2, 11-2017x2, 12-2017. Living in Florida now--lost count!
                    DISNEYLAND(no kids): 1984, 1993, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 6-2014 (DS19 & me!), 8-2014 (solo), 12-2015 (solo), 9-2016, 9/2019.

Comment

Working...
                    X