Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December DW pixies: What are your dates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December DW pixies: What are your dates?

So, you're going to DW in December this year. Let us know what dates you'll be there so we help you plan, drool over your plans or if our trips overlap ask if you'd like to meet up.

My dates are November 28th through December 15th.

Comment

Our late year trip comes this year from November 30 to December 10.
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Our dates are Dec 20-29th.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by patclairesmom View Post
          Oooh! You'll be there for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. So cool!
          Cam
          27 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

We did a number of Christmas stays - 2000, 2002, 2004, 2007 and 2009 - and loved them. It was such a magical time of the year to visit. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post

We did a number of Christmas stays - 2000, 2002, 2004, 2007 and 2009 - and loved them. It was such a magical time of the year to visit. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
              I'm nervous about the crowds especially with Star Wars but Disney just released a new special so maybe people are staying away

Comment

I'm nervous about the crowds especially with Star Wars but Disney just released a new special so maybe people are staying away
                That wouldn't surprise me. I think for all the people who want to go and experience Galaxy's Edge as soon as it opens, there's a whole other raft of people trying to keep away as long as they can to avoid the crowds, especially after the long wait hours when Avatar opened...

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

We will be back as a family Dec. 20 - 23 to celebrate our dd’s 16th birthday.

Comment

Working...
                  X