No More Alarm Clocks Celebration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Alarm Clocks Celebration

So excited to be planning my retirement trip! We are starting out in WDW (of course) with 6 days at SSR, 21-27 June then heading out on the Disney Fantasy for a 9 day Eastern-Southern cruise! Some places call it an Eastern, some a Southern, it has elements of both. Retirement is finally within my reach!

Retirement will be here before you know it! So happy for you and what a great way to celebrate it!
    Cam
    29 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

So very cool!!! Congratulations!!!!

I just got back from a retirement party for a co-worker. He had been with the department for 44 years!!!!!!!!
      It is just so awesome to see him and his wife headed off on their next adventure!
      I have about 5-7 years to go...not that long at all!!!

Comment

Congrats and that is a terrific way to celebrate!!
        Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007, 2015 & 2020/2021 (New Year), Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy planning your trip.
          My trips:
          1975 Honeymoon Ft Wilderness in a tent; 1985 off site; 2002 Port Orleans Riverside and last trip 2016 All Stars Music

Comment

What a wonderful way to celebrate your retirement!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Congratulations on your retirement! What a great way to celebrate!
              ~ Donna

Past trips: 1991-Dixie Landings, 1994- Off site, 2004 - POR, 2009 - POFQ, 2010 - POFQ, 2011 - POR, 2012 - BLT, 2013 - BCV, 2015 - BWV, 2016 - BWV, 2017 - BLT, 2018 - OKW, 2018 - BWV/AKL, 2019 - BLT

Comment

Congratulations on retirement! What a wonderful way to start!
                That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                WDW September 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - October 2021 Beach Club

Comment

I would have been surprised if a WDW trip wasn't involved with your retirement!
                  Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                  WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

That sounds like a Great way to start your retirement....
                    Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

Congratulations! That sounds like a perfect way to celebrate.
                      Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

That’s exciting. On the cruise, will you be doing the fish extenders swap? I haven’t done a Disney Cruise yet but the exchange sounds fun.
                        Congrats on your upcoming retirement

Comment

So we saw a neat idea for pin traders on our January cruise.
                          Another passenger hung a small decorated cork board outside their door with pins for trading on it.
                          You see one you like...take it and put one of your traders on in it's place! DH and traded several off the board over the course of the trip.
                          We are totally doing this again if we are ever able to go cruising again!

Comment

Originally posted by jenifermg0 View Post
                            So we saw a neat idea for pin traders on our January cruise.
                            Another passenger hung a small decorated cork board outside their door with pins for trading on it.
                            You see one you like...take it and put one of your traders on in it's place! DH and traded several off the board over the course of the trip.
                            We are totally doing this again if we are ever able to go cruising again!
                            Cool idea!
                            Cam
                            29 Trips to WDW
                            2 Trips to DLR
                            2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                            X