Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November DW Pixies: What are your dates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tink710 View Post
    We are going November 13-20 for a 20th Anniversary trip!
    Congrats! A Disney trip is the best way to celebrate an anniversary!
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Tink710 View Post
      We are going November 13-20 for a 20th Anniversary trip!
      Those are the exact days for our trip! And we’re celebrating our 40th anniversary! (Which is actually this Sunday, but we don’t appreciate Disney in August!)
      Where are you staying? We’re at BLT. Who knows, maybe we’ll run into each other.
      ~ Donna

Past trips: 1991-Dixie Landings, 1994- Off site, 2004 - POR, 2009 - POFQ, 2010 - POFQ, 2011 - POR, 2012 - BLT, 2013 - BCV, 2015 - BWV, 2016 - BWV, 2017 - BLT, 2018 - OKW, 2018 - BWV/AKL

Comment

Originally posted by DMA View Post

Those are the exact days for our trip! And we’re celebrating our 40th anniversary! (Which is actually this Sunday, but we don’t appreciate Disney in August!)
        Where are you staying? We’re at BLT. Who knows, maybe we’ll run into each other.
        My goodness, everyone seems to be celebrating special anniversaries this year!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by DMA View Post

Suddenly, I have it's a small world running through my head.
          Cam
          27 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

Suddenly, I have it's a small world running through my head.
            Thanks for that Cam, now I have as well - what a start to the day!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Cam22
              Cam22 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry about that!
          Working...
          X