No announcement yet.

October DW Pixies: What are your dates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October DW Pixies: What are your dates?

So, you're going to DW in October this year. Let us know what dates you'll be there so we help you plan, drool over your plans or if our trips overlap ask if you'd like to meet up.

Arriving in Universal Studios on Friday 9/5 for three nights. Then over to WDW for the next five with a stay in the DS resorts area. Departing on Saturday, 11/2. Won't be doing the parks in WDW with the GE crowd levels expected. There is so much to do without going to the parks.
    Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
    WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

• Lumieregirl
      Lumieregirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Dave - I'm confused about your dates ... 🤔

Saturday Oct 19 through Tuesday Oct 23 for the Epcot F&WF and maybe check out Galaxy's Edge one morning.

Comment

Monday, October 14 through Saturday, October 19 - Girls' trip for the Food & Wine Festival. Staying at Beach Club for easy strolling around the world. Hoping to go to Jelly Rolls for the first time.

Comment

Going in October. I have already paid for our military tickets $500 5 day w/ park hopper. And booked Hampton Inn for 6 nights, under $800. We will be driving so taking our own food. And just DH and I for the first time ever. We will play it by ear for the Food & Wine festival. Looking at the concert schedule in Epcot, we may try to go see .38 Special. If we can keep the souvenir spending to a minimal, I’m envisioning a week at WDW for under $3000. It will be our 1st vacation since my bone marrow transplant a year ago.

Comment

Staying offsite. In the parks on Oct 6-8. Skipping Epcot...one park per day for the others.

Comment

Working...
          X