December Trip Finally Booked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Trip Finally Booked!

I figured what the heck, right? It will either happen or it won't, depending upon the world health situation. If it doesn't happen, it is what it is.

For this one, the Christmas experience we've long awaited, Mom will be accompanying Joel and me. I booked us a suite at All-Star Music. They are just so much less expensive than the AoA suites! Plus, Mom has stayed with us before at Music, so she's familiar with that resort. Our dates are December 1-6. Fingers crossed that we can make the trip!
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019

Congrats! Wanda & I are arriving on the December 4th, would LOVE to meet up either that day or the 5th. Whatever works best for you. We can't wait to see the Christmas decorations.... We are scheduled to be staying at Pop Century. Keep an eye out sometime in August, Disney usually puts a discount out for the Fall, I think last year it was 25% off.

I am really Hoping that our trip in December (and September) happens.
    Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

• joelsmom
      joelsmom commented
      Editing a comment
      You know I'd love to meet up, Kate. December 5 will surely be a day set aside to tour resorts, so we can probably work out something. We'll be in touch when we have a clearer idea of plans.

My DH and I have a trip from 12/5-12/12 at Grand Floridian Villas and hope to enjoy all the decorations at the resorts!
    "If you can Dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a Dream and a Mouse." - Walt. E. Disney
    1975 Off-site, 1982 Poly, 1985 CR, 1987 Poly, 1988 Off-site, 1990 Off-site, 1992 - 2018 CBR, CR, POFQ, CS, ASM , POP, WL (CC & BL), YC, BW, BWV, OKW, GF, GFV, BCV, BLT, AKL, DL (GC)

Comment

Congrats on the trip and I think you've got just the right attitude about it. I hope it works out for you.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Congrats! Sending lots of pixies that the trip happens!
        Cam
        27 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I thought I’d post an official update. We are still planning to go but have been moved to AoA at no additional cost to us. Dining reservations were so easy to begin, but we’ve just had a devil of a time with two of them. Thankfully, we have some alternatives, but heads up. If you are planning a trip while dining is booked 60 days out or less, you’d better be ready immediately that morning. DHS has almost no availability, and Epcot isn’t much better.
          Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by joelsmom View Post
            I thought I’d post an official update. We are still planning to go but have been moved to AoA at no additional cost to us. Dining reservations were so easy to begin, but we’ve just had a devil of a time with two of them. Thankfully, we have some alternatives, but heads up. If you are planning a trip while dining is booked 60 days out or less, you’d better be ready immediately that morning. DHS has almost no availability, and Epcot isn’t much better.
            Glad to hear about your move to Art of Animation. Sorry getting dining booked has been a bit of a nightmare, I hope you're able to get it all sorted. I guess that's probably down to the limited numbers allowed in restaurants right now.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by joelsmom View Post
              Glad you were able to switch to AoA without any extra costs. I had no trouble with dining for our November trip and I didn't get on until after 8:00 AM CDT. It maybe that more people are booking in December.
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
              X