First Time at Beach Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time at Beach Club

We will be staying club level at the Beach Club during the Food and Wine Festival in October...a first for both. Looking forward to the amazing foods, restaurants and Stormalong Bay. Fall is my favorite season with the changing of the colors. The decorations should be lovely.
    Last edited by BriarRose4; 03-09-2020, 08:11 AM.
    That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
    WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Oh wow, your trip sounds awesome! We adore the Beach Club, it was our first home resort with the Disney Vacation Club and fall is such a great time to visit, especially when you can just walk through to Epcot to enjoy all the wonderful Food and Wine offerings.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
      Oh wow, your trip sounds awesome! We adore the Beach Club, it was our first home resort with the Disney Vacation Club and fall is such a great time to visit, especially when you can just walk through to Epcot to enjoy all the wonderful Food and Wine offerings.
      Thank you. It is a big plus to have Epcot just steps away from the resort.
      That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
      WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

We love the Beach Club! The location cannot be beat and SAB is awesome! Enjoy!
        Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

• BriarRose4
          BriarRose4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. We've heard nothing but fabulous reviews about SAB.

Congrats! You will love Beach Club and Disney World in the fall!
        Cam
        27 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• BriarRose4
          BriarRose4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. The Beach Club is a beautiful resort. And so close to Epcot, Boardwalk and HS.

So convenient from the BC. I stayed there once as well as BWI and Dolphin on various trips. So close to Epcot and love the walk. You can accomplish so much more each day but you are paying for this. Swan and Dolphin are cheaper and very nice. Should look into these in future as you get many WDW benefits. It's only about a 15-20 minute walk to Studios from the BC and a nice one. You can also take the boat if you prefer. Although, you may outpace the boat in the walk with its' several stops.
        Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
        WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

• BriarRose4
          BriarRose4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. I like the idea of having Epcot so close. The BWI and Swan and Dolphin are lovely resorts...will have to look into them on future visits. We love to walk, so the trek to HS is very doable.

The BC is a wonderful resort any time of the year but during the F&W Festival, it's so convenient! We'll be at The Boardwalk Villas in October too.
        "If you can Dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a Dream and a Mouse." - Walt. E. Disney
        1975 Off-site, 1982 Poly, 1985 CR, 1987 Poly, 1988 Off-site, 1990 Off-site, 1992 - 2018 CBR, CR, POFQ, CS, ASM , POP, WL (CC & BL), YC, BW, BWV, OKW, GF, GFV, BCV, BLT, AKL, DL (GC)

Comment

Working...
        X