My day at Epcot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lindawdw View Post
    Great idea getting the characters to sign your cast! I was so disappointed that they decided to add Beauty and the Beast Singalong to the France Pavilion! It hasn't gotten very good reviews on the Disney Podcasts that I listen to. I guess I'm going to have to visit France during the evening hours to see the Impressions de France movie.
    I'm disappointed as well. Impressions DeFrance is my favorite. Then they ruin it all with a singalong. I'm usually there only during the day time. I can always see it on YouTube.
    Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

Lucky you...to enjoy a day in Epcot. France is my favorite country. Thanks for the reviews, but I am still going to see for myself....

You picked the perfect color for your cast!
      Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by lovewdw2 View Post
        Lucky you...to enjoy a day in Epcot. France is my favorite country. Thanks for the reviews, but I am still going to see for myself....

You picked the perfect color for your cast!
        I would see it at least once. That cast is now Ravenclaw blue ( royal blue)
        Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

Working...
        X