Ratatouille Adventure preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratatouille Adventure preview

Yesterday I was able to preview the new Ratatouille ride in the France Pavilion. It was so cute. You see everything from Remy’s point of view. The vehicles hold 6 passengers and are in the shape of little rats.. cute ones. It’s a trackless ride similar to how the did the Mickey and Minnies train at HS. I actually liked Ratatouille better. It’s not as jerky although it does spin when the mop hits you. They will be using a virtual line. Even with the DAS you need to be in the virtual line.

I rode twice, once using the DAS ( fast pass) line and then in the stand by line. The queue is really cute. In the beginning all you see are brick walls. The first room is a rooftop view of the city. The second room is the art room. After that you pick up your 3D glasses and the loading area is not far from that point.

The merchandise was really cute as well. There was a talk chef hat where Remy pops up, Remy ears, a light up necklace that looks like cheese wedges….and more.

I’ll try and post some pictures… hopefully they will show up.

Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Thanks so much for the review of this newest attraction! I can't wait to ride in November, if we can.
        Cam
        29 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
          Thanks so much for the review of this newest attraction! I can't wait to ride in November, if we can.
          The virtual queue opens at 7am. You don’t need the be in the park to get into the queue. I can do it from home. That’s what I did when I did Rise of the resistance at HS.

Comment

Looking forward to riding this in October.
            That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
            WDW September 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - October 2021 Beach Club

Comment

I look forward to riding it when we next get back - I'm sure it will be the same great ride as Disneyland Paris.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
              X