Question of the Day 7/11/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day 7/11/19

Good Thursday morning, pixies and friends of pixies!

Movies? Do you have a favorite, or perhaps a favorite genre?

I am a typical “girl,” I suppose. I like romantic comedies best. I have a real fondness for the Bridget Jones series. Joel is a major Star Wars fan.
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

My favorite movie is "Moonstruck." I could watch it anytime and still enjoy it.

Comment

I love the Herbie The Love Bug movies.
      My trips:
      1975 Honeymoon Ft Wilderness in a tent; 1985 off site; 2002 Port Orleans Riverside and last trip 2016 All Stars Music

Comment

I love "happily ever after" movies. I do not like action films at all.
        If I had to pick a favorite movie,that I could watch over and over again, I would choose "Pretty Woman"........and, I don't even know why.
        ​​​​​

Comment

My favorite movie is "The Adventures of Robin Hood" with Errol Flynn and Olivia de Havilland. I never tire of watching it.
          That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
          WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

I have a long list of "favorite" movies that I will watch over and over and over again. I mostly like comedies or romantic comedies with a few dramas thrown in for good measure. Not a big fan of science fiction or adventure/action movies.
            WDW Visits: March 1979 Offsite; April 1979 Offsite; April 1981 Offsite; June 2001 ASMo; June 2004 Pop; May 2009 Pop; June 2011 Pop; June 2013 AoA Lion King; June 2015 AoA Lion King; June 2016 AoA Nemo; June 2018 AoA Lion King. Next trip June 2020, AoA Lion King

Comment

One of my favorite movies is The American President with Michael Douglas and Annette Bening. I love chick flicks and comedies. Basically any movie that makes you feel good or laugh.
              CINDY

18 Trips to WDW and counting!!😊
              Granddaughters’ 1st trip to WDW-August 30-September 5, 2020!🥳

Comment

One of my favorites is Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder. Hilarious!! Next is the Harry Potter series. Proud Ravenclaw here.
                Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

My favorite is The Day After Tomorrow. I can't tell you how many times I've seen it. I like 'disaster' and action adventure movies the best, but I am an avid movie fan so like many genres.

Comment

I don't think I have a favourite movie or genre, as I tend to watch quite a wide range of things. The one thing I'm not interested in are horror films.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I like a wide range of movies and really can't say I have one favorite movie. I definitely will not watch horror movies.
                      Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

We are huge Star Wars, Twilight, Hunger Games, and Harry Potter fans. We also watch every time they come on The Sound of Music, Wizard of Oz, and Mary Poppins.

Comment

A Million Ways to Die in the West is the current fave. There are just so many! All time favorite - My Chauffeur (very, very bad campy 80s movie!).

Comment

I don't have a favorite movie and we watch quite a variety of movies, including drama, animation, action, comedy, romance. We like a little bit of all of it.
                            Cam
                            27 Trips to WDW
                            2 Trips to DLR
                            2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I don't have just one favorite. The movies I love and have loved for years are: Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood Men In Tights, Auntie Mame, Victor Victoria, Darby O'Gill and last but not least Fitzwilly.

Comment

Working...
                              X