• Show
Clear All

• MayraLR
    replied
    Nope, no wallpaper, thank goodness.

Leave a comment:

• KathyL
    replied
    We do not have wallpaper in our house and have no plans to use it.

Leave a comment:

• disny_luvr
    replied
    No, and I never plan on having any wallpaper.

Leave a comment:

• SuperDave
    replied
    No wallpaper for me either at home or work. Don't think it's used often anymore.

Leave a comment:

• lovewdw2
    replied
    The only room in my house that has wallpaper is the bathroom! (why did the previous owner even put the wallpaper there?) I am in the midst of trying to take it down, but it is being a beast! The previous owner had wallpaper in the long narrow hallway and it was ugly, so the kids & I took it down one night. I have since painted the walls, looks so much nicer.

No wallpaper at work.

Leave a comment:

• manticorjenn
    replied
    No wallpaper here.

Leave a comment:

• Cam22
    replied
    We do not have any wallpaper. We tried it once in our master bath at our first house. It was a bear to remove when we got tired of it and wanted to paint. Never again will we have wallpaper. I don't work so none there either.

Leave a comment:

• allgiggles
    replied
    No wallpaper in our house. We had some in the house we used to live in (rented from a family member) and it was horrid. The church office and non-profit that I volunteer at have no wallpaper. The school I volunteer at has textured wallpaper in some of the hallways.

Leave a comment:

• chezp
    replied
    None here or at work.

Leave a comment:

• gremlinkid73
    replied
    No wallpaper at my house.

Leave a comment:

• Jambo
    replied
    Not anymore! We removed wallpaper from the kitchen and bathrooms after buying this house 19 years ago. The walls were not primed properly and it was a major headache to remove. However, I’m not opposed to it. I like some of the contemporary patterns and when applied properly, it’s not too hard to remove. We did use wallpaper in the kids’s nursery years ago and it wasn’t too difficult to remove.

Leave a comment:

• rella
    replied
    No wallpaper

Leave a comment:

• BriarRose4
    replied
    No wallpaper at home or at work.

Leave a comment:

• revral
    replied
    No wallpaper.

Leave a comment:

• HiddenMickey
    replied
    No wallpaper at home.
    My office building is probably about 80% wallpaper.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X