Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day 10/8/19

Good Tuesday to you all!

Yesterday, someone made me laugh by saying that Tennessee’s temperature went from 90 to 50 like it saw a state trooper with a radar gun! And, we got some rain, for the first time in about 2 months. It looks like fall has finally arrived.

So, does anyone have special fall plans? MNSSHP? Fall festival or celebration of any kind?

We don’t this year. Our church has opted out of a fall festival this year, so we will have no special plans.
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

Just working as many Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights as possible. The water park hours have decreased and I need extra hours.
    Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

We have our annual fundraising auction the first weekend in November and I'm going to check out an art tour this weekend.

Comment

I drove to Hanover and Lebanon, NH yesterday and all I could think was how pretty the folliage would be if it wasn't raining. I think I'll head up to Berlin on
        Thursday.

I knew it was fall this weekend when I had to take out my winter coat.

Comment

Our 38th wedding anniversary is next week on the 17th. Doubt we’ll be doing anything special though. As long as I don’t have to cook I’m happy. Who knows maybe we’ll actually go out to eat. Other than that, no special fall plans. I have no interest in going to the fall festivals.
          CINDY

18 Trips to WDW and counting!!😊
          Granddaughters’ 1st trip to WDW-August 30-September 5, 2020!🥳

Comment

We went pumpkin picking last Saturday. We are going to the Lakota Wolf Preserve between now and Thanksgiving.
            That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
            WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

We don't have any special fall plans this year. Typically, we visit Disney World in October, but we are waiting until December this year.
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

No fall plans for us this year as it rained on our fall festival and we stayed home where it was dry.
                Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

We already did MNSSHP (probably won’t do again for awhile, we just didn’t enjoy it). Our only plans are F&WF and I’m walking the Wine & Dine 5K the end of the month (and it will kill me, already planning on it)

Comment

There is a Maple Leaf festival in our area every October that we try to make.
                    I also have a field trip at work this Thursday to a pumpkin patch.
                    Aimee

Comment

Our 44th wedding anniversary is Friday. We are going away for a couple of days next week.
                      My trips:
                      1975 Honeymoon Ft Wilderness in a tent; 1985 off site; 2002 Port Orleans Riverside and last trip 2016 All Stars Music

Comment

I'll be leaving for Universal and WDW trip in just over two weeks for eight nights. Looking forward to HHN at Universal. Plan to go there for two nights. One of the RIP tour and once on my own on arrival day. Should be a great trip!
                        Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                        WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

I'm going on an autumn photography workshop at gardens on Saturday, which should hopefully be full of beautiful colour. That's about it.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

We have made plans for Volksmarches up to December. I don’t tolerate the heat so really can’t walk 3K in TX before now. The American Volksporting Association is a great website that has special events and “walk anytime” trails. These are not charity walks, we do it just for the fun and variety.

Comment

Originally posted by PatV View Post
                              We have made plans for Volksmarches up to December. I don’t tolerate the heat so really can’t walk 3K in TX before now. The American Volksporting Association is a great website that has special events and “walk anytime” trails. These are not charity walks, we do it just for the fun and variety.
                              Oh my goodness, flashed me back to my childhood in Germany and all my Volksmarch medals! Thanks for sharing the site, going to check it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X