I have now seen and heard of everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have now seen and heard of everything

Thanks to YouTube and the Australian tv show Bondi Vet I now about the most ridiculous product I've ever seen or heard of. I am of course talking about Neuticles. In case you're wondering they're artificial replacements for what's removed when a male dog is neutered. If you don't believe me here's the Neuticles website https://www.neuticles.com/ and here's a link to the YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCqUQH3jWTI. I was laughing out loud watching the video. And in case you're concerned about their safety they're FDA medically approved.

Those became popular about 15 years ago. I think they're ridiculous and just a way to part fools and their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Teresa View Post
      Those became popular about 15 years ago. I think they're ridiculous and just a way to part fools and their money.
      I totally agree that they're ridiculous. I hadn't heard of them and found the concept and product hysterical.

Comment

Well, I've learned something new today, crazy, but new.
        Cam
        27 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
          Well, I've learned something new today, crazy, but new.
          Crazy, is definitely a good description for these. I did however have a bit of a struggle to word my original post in a family friendly way.

Comment

O-M-G! I can't believe that I not only read the article but clicked on the video too. I couldn't watch much, because I couldn't believe what I was watching on a Tuesday night! I couldn't even imagine the conversation with a vet if I had a male dog....LOL
            Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by lovewdw2 View Post
              O-M-G! I can't believe that I not only read the article but clicked on the video too. I couldn't watch much, because I couldn't believe what I was watching on a Tuesday night! I couldn't even imagine the conversation with a vet if I had a male dog....LOL
              Yeah, it is rather unbelievable. I did however find it to be hysterical. Although, to be honest I probably found it to be funnier than it actually is just because of life at the moment.

Comment

That’s the sort of thing my mom labeled, “For people with more money than sense.”
                “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Her Dotness View Post
                  That’s the sort of thing my mom labeled, “For people with more money than sense.”
                  I agree with your mom. I'm also pretty sure it's what Arsenio Hall would have called "a thing that makes you go hmmmm" on his original show.

Comment

Unbelievable and there are some stupid people who get suckered into anything. For something that is pointless and serves no purpose.
                    Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                    WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post
                      Unbelievable and there are some stupid people who get suckered into anything. For something that is pointless and serves no purpose.
                      I completely agree. Although it certainly gave me a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post

I completely agree. Although it certainly gave me a good laugh.
                        It's like a child who loses there baby teeth and contacting a dentist to have them reinserted when the other ones are growing in!
                        Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                        WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

As a follow up. This started being considered/offered to dog owners for the dogs after they were first marketed to men who had had cancer in "ahem" certain areas. I actually have heard of men who have had a similar surgery to the dogs' and declined the offer of surgical replacement of that which they lost, but then purchased these for their dogs.

Comment

• revral
                            revral commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Interesting. I had absolutely no idea. Of course I haven't had any reason to have heard or experience this.

Wow. Just wow. Words are failing me right now and that doesn't happen that often....

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
                          X