One good thing every day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One good thing every day

I thought it would be nice to start a thread where we can all post something good from every day that's happened to us or that we've thought about it. It doesn't matter what it is - just something positive.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

I went to a fruit and vegetable wholesaler this morning and got some lovely fresh supplies from a place that normally doesn't sell to the public.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

My pixies. Love you all and am so grateful that we have the technology that allows us to know each other. Okay. Okay. I'll stop being a sappy chief pixie.

Comment

Waking up each morning to another beautiful day.
        That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
        WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

To see how far my Autistic daughter has come. Becoming an adult scared her but she is doing so well at doing adult things. She's learning to drive and hoping to get her license this year. She's helping out around the house more than before (the washer and dryer used to terrify her but now she can do laundry independently). She even works 5 days a week and has her own checking account and credit card that she uses and pays off.
          Darlene

My Previous Trips: All WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend

Comment

That since I broke my wrist and am on worker’s compensation, that it doesn’t change right now with Universal being closed. I don’t need to worry about next schedules or not getting paid.
            Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

Today, I will say I'm grateful for a rainy, restful day with an easy dinner in the crock pot. I've spent a lot of time in the kitchen the last couple of days and I needed a break.

Comment

Today I was grateful that we personally know a dentist and I was able to call her at home so she could call in some antibiotics for me because I have a molar that is killing me. So I’m going to take meds for now along with Tylenol and see how that goes. She did offer to see me in her office if it got worse.
                CINDY

Comment

The sun is shining and that makes me hopeful.
                  Cam
                  27 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I got to FaceTime with one of my closest friends!
                    Yacht Club/Caribbean Beach Resort (Feb 2020) Disney Fantasy (Jan 2016) Disney Dream (Feb 2013) Wilderness Lodge/All Star Movies (Dec 2011) Coronado Springs/Animal Kingdom Lodge (Feb 2010)

Comment

Today I was able to get a replacement job at a local grocery store and I start on Wednesday! So Grateful!
                      Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

• Cam22
                        Cam22 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Excellent news!

• lovewdw2
                        lovewdw2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you Cam!

We were supposed to have cold rain all day today -- starting before dawn and lasting through about 10:00 tonight. To our surprise, the rain ended by about 6:30 p.m., the sun came out, and there were rainbows...brilliant, gorgeous rainbows. Definitely needed that today.
                      WDW Visits: March 1979 Offsite; April 1979 Offsite; April 1981 Offsite; June 2001 ASMo; June 2004 Pop; May 2009 Pop; June 2011 Pop; June 2013 AoA Lion King; June 2015 AoA Lion King; June 2016 AoA Nemo; June 2018 AoA Lion King; ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶; Next trip June 2021, AoA Lion King

Comment

Originally posted by lovewdw2 View Post
                        Today I was able to get a replacement job at a local grocery store and I start on Wednesday! So Grateful!
                        That is such wonderful news! Congrats!

Comment

• lovewdw2
                          lovewdw2 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you Cheryl!

Because we're now in lockdown over here, DH didn't have the alarm set to go into work, so we got to have a lie in, which was a very nice change to the start of our day!

Comment

I am grateful to have my whole family at home. I know a lot of parents are complaining and making jokes about being trapped with their kids. Mine are responsible teens who are keeping up with their studies and helping out around the house. The fact that we’re all introverts helps the situation!

Comment

• Cam22
                            Cam22 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Luke and I are introverts, too, and I think that does help some with being shut off from others.
                        Working...
                        X