Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day 6/29/20

Good Monday, everyone!

Is there a particular scent that you enjoy, either in a cologne, deodorant, laundry detergent, candle, room spray, or something else? Perhaps you are an unscented devotee?

If I’m cleaning, I prefer a fresh scented product. In the house, either a linen or woodsy scent is nice. Otherwise, I don’t care for scented products.
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019

I use fresh or pine scented cleaning products. No florals for me. I simmer orange peels and cinnamon on the stove year-round and burn balsam candles from Bath & Body Works year round (I stock up after Christmas).

Comment

I’m not a fan of strong scents. Most of my cleaning products are lemon scented, and I like the smell of Tide laundry detergent. Otherwise, I’m a scent less fan.

Comment

I like scents and scented products. For cleaning I prefer scents like citrus and rain. My favorite summer Bath and Body scent is Oahu Coconut Sunset and in winter Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.
        Cam
        27 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I do like scented products. I've just bought a heap of soaps from the National Trust property I visited this morning and most of those were floral. I wouldn't say I like one scent more than the others, but I am drawn towards things like roses.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I don't have any particular scent that I absolutely love but there are a lot that I like. For cleaning products I prefer lemon/citrus. Soaps can vary from citrus to vanilla to almost anything floral. My body wash is usually a floral scent. The only perfume I wear is Frozen in a Bottle (which I'm now rationing since I'm not at Disney this week to buy a new bottle. I know I can buy it online, but every bottle I've had has come straight from Norway in Epcot. I'm a bit sentimental about it and I'm hoping someone I know goes to Disney in Fall and can bring a bottle back for me.
            WDW Visits: March 1979 Offsite; April 1979 Offsite; April 1981 Offsite; June 2001 ASMo; June 2004 Pop; May 2009 Pop; June 2011 Pop; June 2013 AoA Lion King; June 2015 AoA Lion King; June 2016 AoA Nemo; June 2018 AoA Lion King; ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶; Next trip June 2021, AoA Lion King

Comment

• Cam22
              Cam22 commented
              Editing a comment
              I love Frozen in a Bottle along with Laila by Geir Ness!

I enjoy scented candles / wax melts and diffusing essential oils. I can't say that I have any sort of favorite. Cleaning products I tend to buy a citrus scent if it's available just because I know I like the smell of citrus so if it ends up being something that lingers it wont drive me crazy. For laundry I'm unscented all the way. I prefer unscented personal care and grooming products. My one weird smell that I love is the smell of vinegar.

Comment

My favorite is gardenia.
              CINDY

Comment

I usually like unscented items, although I am a fan of lemon. I have a Summer Boardwalk candle on my desk at work. It has the scent of carmel-glazed popcorn, warm taffy-apples and salty sweet cream with essential oils. I feel like I am on the boardwalk down the Jersey shore.
                That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

I love wearing perfume and mostly I wear Christian Dior, but it has to come from France in Epcot. I am right with you, Allgiggles! I am a floral girl for sure. Love any floral cream at Bath & Body too. I am waiting for the store to open around here, because buying online is a bit expensive. especially when you add shipping. I am picky and I don't like any vanilla or sweet smell.

Cleaning products mostly are citrus.
                  Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

My favorite scents are lemon and cinnamon. I also really like Clean Cotton (I think that's what it is called) from Bath and Body.

Comment

I like a pine or mint scent for cleaning. And, I use unscented for laundry. The only perfume I wear is Beautiful by Estee Lauder in the body lotion form.

Comment

For cleaners, I like lemon or tropical. If it's a candle, I love vanilla.
                        "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." ~ Walt Disney

Previous trips: June 1994 (offsite); July 1996 (offsite); May 2006 (offsite); May 2008 (offsite); May 2011 (offsite); June 2012 (POR); June 2014 (AKV - Kidani); June 2017 (POR); January 2018 (BC & YC); June 2019 (Pop Century)

Comment

Working...
                        X