Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day 11/21/20

Good Saturday!

Be honest. Do you push your shopping cart back into the designated holding area?

I always do.
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019

We very rarely go shopping in store, as we've shopped online for many years, but I do usually on the rare occasions we go.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I always do...and I often grab stray carts and take them with me. I will admit that when my kids were infants/toddlers I didn't always take it back to the holding area if I was parked far away from it. However, I always made sure the cart was somewhere secure and not in a parking spot. I know there were many times when I would get to a store and there would be no parking spots near the cart holding area which makes things challenging when you have infants and toddlers with you. I would look around the parking lot to find a stray shopping cart and park near it. So, during that time in my life, I didn't feel guilty for not always putting the cart back -- I looked at it as potentially doing another mom a favor.
      WDW Visits: March 1979 Offsite; April 1979 Offsite; April 1981 Offsite; June 2001 ASMo; June 2004 Pop; May 2009 Pop; June 2011 Pop; June 2013 AoA Lion King; June 2015 AoA Lion King; June 2016 AoA Nemo; June 2018 AoA Lion King; ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶; Next trip June 2021, AoA Lion King

Comment

Absolutely!
        CINDY

Comment

I do at Aldi... I want my quarter back. At Walmart the cart corral is a ways from the handicapped parking, so no.. I park it in front of the car.
          Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

Yes!
            My trips:
            1975 Honeymoon Ft Wilderness in a tent; 1985 off site; 2002 Port Orleans Riverside and last trip 2016 All Stars Music

Comment

Yes. always.

Comment

We always push the cart to a cart return station. We've been disappointed too many times that carts are taking up parking spaces.
                Cam
                28 Trips to WDW
                2 Trips to DLR
                2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Yes, always!
                  Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Yes, I always return the cart.

Comment

I rarely go shopping anymore (Walmart delivers!) but when I do, I put the cart back or in a designated space. I used to be one to bring a cart from the parking lot in, but these days, not so much

Comment

Yes, always

Comment

I always do.
                          That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                          WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Working...
                            X