Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure I have officially lost my Disney loving marbles. For whatever the reason, I color code Disney World. That color code is as follows: red = Magic Kingdom, Blue = Epcot, Green = Animal Kingdom, purple = Hollywood Studios, and orange = Disney Springs. So, I was looking for some high decibel reusable earplugs on Amazon and I find some that are silicone, have a decibel rating of 40, are rusuable and come in multiple colors. Than after looking at the color options I realized that I could get them in red, blue, green, purple, and orange. Which means that I could color coordinate my earplugs to whatever park I was in. Assuming, of course that I'm willing to buy that many pairs of earplugs. And, what's even crazier? Is that I'm seriously considering doing just that.

Comment

• Cam22
      Cam22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! That is kind of cool!

• revral
      revral commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool, yes. My seriously considering buying five pairs of earplugs so I can match my earplugs with my Disney World color coding is probably a bit crazy.

• manticorjenn
      manticorjenn commented
      Editing a comment
      I say go with it as you only live once!!! Besides being Disney crazy is so much better than other types of crazy!!

• I had a few things that I wanted to put in the bags I'm bringing to Disney in April, So, I pulled out my hardsided carry on and my personal bag as well as the bag I'm planning to use for toiletries. After putting a new unopened back up Chapstick in each of those bags I decided to play a little to try and figure out a way to attach both the drink holder that slides over the handle and my personal bag (which will be a small diaper bag that can be carried three ways). I then remembered that my personal bag has clip on velcro straps for hanging from the handle of a stroller and decided to try using those to attach my personal bag to my carry on. And, I was thrilled when it worked. I'm hoping that I'll be able to send this combo through xray machine if I lower the handle as much as is possible with the cup holder and personal bag attached. If I can and put a reusable shopping bag (lightweight nylon that folds and squishes easily) in in my personal bag and wear my step in shoes getting out of the security area once I'm cleared should be quick and easy. Of course, it will depend on my knee braces and if I decide to leave them on or take them off and let them go the xray machine.

Comment

• Cam22
      Cam22 commented
      Editing a comment
      That has all worked out really well!
Working...
X