Question of the Day 9/14/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day 9/14/21

What kind of crust and toppings do you like on your pizza?
    I love crispy thin crust with mushrooms, onions, and green peppers. Yum!
    CINDY

Thin crust and for toppings it depends on my mood and what's available. I like pepperoni, plain cheese, the classic Hawaiian (canadian bacon, & pineapple) sometimes I'll add onion to it, and pineapple and onion.

Comment

• luvnwdwgal
      luvnwdwgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I have yet to try pineapple on my pizza. I love pineapple too. Gonna have to remedy that soon. I think I would like it.

I like a traditional hand-tossed crust. Toppings....depends on my mood. Sometimes I want just plain cheese...or pepperoni....or a plain white pizza. And sometimes I want something a little more complex like a pizza with sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, and a little bit of onion. Or a Chicken Caesar Salad pizza -- a plain crust baked with just mozzarella cheese on it and then when it comes out of the oven it's topped with char-grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, and grated parmesan. Soooo yummy.
    WDW Visits: March 1979 Offsite; April 1979 Offsite; April 1981 Offsite; June 2001 ASMo; June 2004 Pop; May 2009 Pop; June 2011 Pop; June 2013 AoA Lion King; June 2015 AoA Lion King; June 2016 AoA Nemo; June 2018 AoA Lion King; ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶; J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶1 ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶: June 2022 AoA Lion King

Comment

• luvnwdwgal
      luvnwdwgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that chicken Caesar salad pizza sounds delicious!

• allgiggles
      allgiggles commented
      Editing a comment
      It really is. And the best part is that I think it's even better reheated the next day -- which is good because we always have leftovers!

Traditional crust with mushrooms and pineapple.

Comment

Thin crust if out. I use a low carb tortilla if I make it at home. Toppings, mushrooms, pineapple, Canadian bacon, sausage, pepperoni and onion.
      Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

Regular crust with cheese, ham, bacon and beef.
        My trips:
        1975 Honeymoon Ft Wilderness in a tent; 1985 off site; 2002 Port Orleans Riverside and last trip 2016 All Stars Music

Comment

Take out pizza is gluten free crispy crust with Philadelphia cheese, meat, peppers and onions
          Grocery store style is cauliflower crust margaretta with added pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
          i never have found a good make-at-home gluten free crust so we dont make our own anymore
          Last edited by PatV; 09-14-2021, 12:25 PM.

Comment

We typically get thin and crispy crust or the regular crust. My favorite topping is pepperoni, though bacon is a great addition.
            Cam
            29 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Hand-tossed (home made). Most of the time I do half and half: ham/pineapple, sausage/banana pepper orrrr rarely turkey and green olive.

Comment

I like a regular crust with onions and green peppers.
                Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

I like a regular crust with cheese and broccoli.

Comment

Usually, I like a regular plain old cheese pizza. Although, sometimes I get a bacon topped or one with mushrooms and peppers

Comment

I like deep dish with pepperoni and sausage.
                      That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                      WDW September 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - October 2021 Beach Club

Comment

Thin crust and, don't judge me, my ideal toppings are mushroom, prawn and pineapple.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
                        X