Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chezp
    replied
    Thin crust and, don't judge me, my ideal toppings are mushroom, prawn and pineapple.

Leave a comment:

• BriarRose4
    replied
    I like deep dish with pepperoni and sausage.

Leave a comment:

• rella
    replied
    Usually, I like a regular plain old cheese pizza. Although, sometimes I get a bacon topped or one with mushrooms and peppers

Leave a comment:

• KathyL
    replied
    I like a regular crust with cheese and broccoli.

Leave a comment:

• allgiggles
    commented on 's reply
    It really is. And the best part is that I think it's even better reheated the next day -- which is good because we always have leftovers!

• disny_luvr
    replied
    I like a regular crust with onions and green peppers.

Leave a comment:

• graygables
    replied
    Hand-tossed (home made). Most of the time I do half and half: ham/pineapple, sausage/banana pepper orrrr rarely turkey and green olive.

Leave a comment:

• Cam22
    replied
    We typically get thin and crispy crust or the regular crust. My favorite topping is pepperoni, though bacon is a great addition.

Leave a comment:

• luvnwdwgal
    commented on 's reply
    I have yet to try pineapple on my pizza. I love pineapple too. Gonna have to remedy that soon. I think I would like it.

• luvnwdwgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh that chicken Caesar salad pizza sounds delicious!

• PatV
    replied
    Take out pizza is gluten free crispy crust with Philadelphia cheese, meat, peppers and onions
    Grocery store style is cauliflower crust margaretta with added pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
    i never have found a good make-at-home gluten free crust so we dont make our own anymore
    Last edited by PatV; 09-14-2021, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gremlinkid73
    replied
    Regular crust with cheese, ham, bacon and beef.

Leave a comment:

• Disney4us2
    replied
    Thin crust if out. I use a low carb tortilla if I make it at home. Toppings, mushrooms, pineapple, Canadian bacon, sausage, pepperoni and onion.

Leave a comment:

• CynBeth
    replied
    Traditional crust with mushrooms and pineapple.

Leave a comment:

• allgiggles
    replied
    I like a traditional hand-tossed crust. Toppings....depends on my mood. Sometimes I want just plain cheese...or pepperoni....or a plain white pizza. And sometimes I want something a little more complex like a pizza with sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, and a little bit of onion. Or a Chicken Caesar Salad pizza -- a plain crust baked with just mozzarella cheese on it and then when it comes out of the oven it's topped with char-grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, and grated parmesan. Soooo yummy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X