Question of the Day 9/15/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day 9/15/21

Where is your mailbox? Out by the road, on your house, slot in your door, or someplace else? We have a post office box so need to drive about a 1/2 mile up the road into town to the post office to get our mail.
    CINDY

Ours is at the road...at the end of a long driveway.
    WDW Visits: March 1979 Offsite; April 1979 Offsite; April 1981 Offsite; June 2001 ASMo; June 2004 Pop; May 2009 Pop; June 2011 Pop; June 2013 AoA Lion King; June 2015 AoA Lion King; June 2016 AoA Nemo; June 2018 AoA Lion King; ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶; J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶1 ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶: June 2022 AoA Lion King

Comment

Across the road at the end of a very long driveway.
      My trips:
      1975 Honeymoon Ft Wilderness in a tent; 1985 off site; 2002 Port Orleans Riverside and last trip 2016 All Stars Music

Comment

Downstairs and across the parking lot of the condo complex I live in.

Comment

Ours is nestled in a wide brick post with our neighbors. Most of the neighborhood has these double boxes. Front metal door kept falling down so DH used zip ties to keep it on.

Comment

At the end of the driveway.....if there is a package....postal worker will deliver to the front door

Comment

Across the street which is a major truck route. It's real fun to get my mail every day. Most people blow by at about 50 and don't even realize I'm standing there (not that I expect them to stop, but when I say I have to run to get the mail, I mean I have to run). On occasion, people who know me will stop but more often than not, those on the opposite side don't so I'm left standing and the car stays there stopped until someone else gets a clue - and then I still run.
              Darlene

My Previous Trips: All WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend

Comment

Our mailbox is at the end of our driveway and has a slot for our paper delivery, too.

Thanks for posting a question, Cindy!
                Cam
                29 Trips to WDW
                2 Trips to DLR
                2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Ours is on the other side of the street. We’re in a quiet neighborhood so I don’t mind. It’s just a pain sometimes now b/c there’s a new neighbor who parks cars there (against HOA rules)

Comment

Our mailbox is at the end of our driveway.
                    Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Mine is in the central mail area of the subdivision.
                      Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

Our mailbox is at the end of our driveway.

Comment

Our mailbox is out by the sidewalk.
                          That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                          WDW September 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - October 2021 Beach Club

Comment

No mailbox here - it's very rare in this country to have one. We have the letterbox in our front door.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
                            X