Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chezp
    replied
    No mailbox here - it's very rare in this country to have one. We have the letterbox in our front door.

Leave a comment:

• BriarRose4
    replied
    Our mailbox is out by the sidewalk.

Leave a comment:

• KathyL
    replied
    Our mailbox is at the end of our driveway.

Leave a comment:

• Disney4us2
    replied
    Mine is in the central mail area of the subdivision.

Leave a comment:

• disny_luvr
    replied
    Our mailbox is at the end of our driveway.

Leave a comment:

• graygables
    replied
    Ours is on the other side of the street. We’re in a quiet neighborhood so I don’t mind. It’s just a pain sometimes now b/c there’s a new neighbor who parks cars there (against HOA rules)

Leave a comment:

• Cam22
    replied
    Our mailbox is at the end of our driveway and has a slot for our paper delivery, too.

Thanks for posting a question, Cindy!

Leave a comment:

• CinderAbby
    replied
    Across the street which is a major truck route. It's real fun to get my mail every day. Most people blow by at about 50 and don't even realize I'm standing there (not that I expect them to stop, but when I say I have to run to get the mail, I mean I have to run). On occasion, people who know me will stop but more often than not, those on the opposite side don't so I'm left standing and the car stays there stopped until someone else gets a clue - and then I still run.

Leave a comment:

• rella
    replied
    At the end of the driveway.....if there is a package....postal worker will deliver to the front door

Leave a comment:

• PatV
    replied
    Ours is nestled in a wide brick post with our neighbors. Most of the neighborhood has these double boxes. Front metal door kept falling down so DH used zip ties to keep it on.

Leave a comment:

• revral
    replied
    Downstairs and across the parking lot of the condo complex I live in.

Leave a comment:

• gremlinkid73
    replied
    Across the road at the end of a very long driveway.

Leave a comment:

• allgiggles
    replied
    Ours is at the road...at the end of a long driveway.

Leave a comment:

• luvnwdwgal
    started a topic Question of the Day 9/15/21

Question of the Day 9/15/21

Where is your mailbox? Out by the road, on your house, slot in your door, or someplace else? We have a post office box so need to drive about a 1/2 mile up the road into town to the post office to get our mail.
Working...
X