Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day 6/22/22

Happy Disney Wednesday, everyone!

What have you had to eat or drink at Disney that is just decadent? Last week, I had this. Key lime freeze. It was almost too pretty to drink…almost!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019, AoA December 2020, ASMovies Sep 2021

We’re really not foodies at WDW so I can’t think of anything decadent that I’ve ever eaten but last year I did try a Godiva Chocolate Martini that was. In fact I had 2! 😁
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    CINDY

Comment

• BriarRose4
      BriarRose4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely on my list for September! I love Godiva chocolate liqueur.

Originally posted by luvnwdwgal View Post
    We’re really not foodies at WDW so I can’t think of anything decadent that I’ve ever eaten but last year I did try a Godiva Chocolate Martini that was. In fact I had 2! 😁
    Oh my goodness, I love those!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Um - the very tiny little pancakes and caviar at V&A come to mind. And the frozen hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps.

Comment

The chocolate/vanilla swirl cone I get from that ice cream van at the back of Animal Kingdom. The only reason I consider this decadent is because I get it for breakfast.

Comment

Fresh pineapple with warm caramel sauce at 'Ohana.
          That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
          WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - Oct 2021 Beach Club - Sept 2022 AKL

Comment

Working...
          X