Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day 9/17/22

Good Saturday, everyone!

Is there anything sweet to eat that you just don’t like? I am not a fan of apple pie, or really any apple based dessert.
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019, AoA December 2020, ASMovies Sep 2021, Disneyland June 2022

Anything with peanuts or peanut butter.

Comment

I’m not a fan of frosting at all so I don’t really like cake or cupcakes. If I have to have some then I scrape the frosting off. The cupcakes at WDW gross me out🤮. I would say my absolute least favorite dessert is carrot cake or pumpkin roll with cream cheese frosting. Disgusting !
      CINDY

Comment

I don't think so. If something is super sweet, I will most likely just eat a very small portion, but I can't think of anything that's too sweet to eat at all.
        WDW Visits: March 1979 Offsite; April 1979 Offsite; April 1981 Offsite; June 2001 ASMo; June 2004 Pop; May 2009 Pop; June 2011 Pop; June 2013 AoA Lion King; June 2015 AoA Lion King; June 2016 AoA Nemo; June 2018 AoA Lion King; ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶; J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶1 ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶: June 2022 AoA Lion King

Comment

Gummi candy (bears, worms, etc.). I have two exceptions to this. Those gummi orange slices and oddly very specific red gum drops. And, yes the gum drop must be red for me to eat it. And, I also don't eat black licorice and don't like the flavor of licorice in general. However, I do love Red Vines but refuse to eat Twizzlers. Why yes, I am a walking contradiction when it comes to these candies.

Comment

I don't like cooked apples of any kind, though a friend makes an apple pie that I have liked. I don't like cupcakes or any cake heavy icing, but I can scrape that off and eat the cake.
            Cam
            29 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I'm allergic to apples, peaches, pears, nectarines, apricots, cherries and plums, so I can't have any sweet dish involving those fruit, which rules quite a bit out. I'm not a fan of anything sweet that's got something savoury in it too. I don't like the idea of salted caramel for example.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Overly sweet candy like gummy bears. I absolutely hate candy canes as too sweet and so sticky.
                Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Anything that is just too sweet. I too am not a fan of candy canes...way too messy.
                  That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                  WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - Oct 2021 Beach Club - Sept 2022 AKL

Comment

Working...
                  X