TV Association Game Fall 2019 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Association Game Fall 2019 Edition

Fall officially started on Monday, so I have started us a whole new edition of our game.

TV Association Game Summer 2019 Edition

07-09-2019, 06:56 PM

Since winter is long gone, I'll start us a new thread for summer.

How to play:
    The game begins with a TV show related post. The next post should be associated to the previous post in some way.
    Related posts could include names of TV shows, actors/actresses, similar types of shows, etc. Creative or original responses make the game more interesting, just be sure you can associate your response to the previous post.
    The possibilities are endless - that's what makes this a great game!
    You can explain your response if it isn't obvious - just be sure your answer is TV related.
    Helpful Hints:
    Taking a moment to read the last few responses can help prevent the same associations over and over. For example, if someone posts Chevy Chase, the next post is Saturday Night Live, then someone posts Chevy Chase again, the game ends up going in circles.
    Also, make sure you are responding to the very last post in the thread. Sometimes the pages don't load completely and you won't see the last posts. If you hit refresh the page can reload. Or you can use the threaded view to see the last response.
    Let's all remember this game is for FUN, and please keep all responses within the board guidelines: PassPorter Community - Message Boards and Forums - FAQ
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Starting this fresh here as we have entered summer 2019 -- Last Clue was Trading Spaces

Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Lucky me I get to start both the TV and Movie editions for the Fall!

Twin Peaks
    Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
    WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Kyle MacLachlan
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Kyle Chandler
        Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Friday Night Lights
          Cam
          27 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Saturday Night Live
            CINDY

18 Trips to WDW and counting!!😊
            Granddaughters’ 1st trip to WDW-August 30-September 5, 2020!🥳

Comment

Night Court
              That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
              WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Markie Post
                CINDY

Comment

Chicago P.D.
                  Cam
                  27 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Chicago Fire
                    CINDY

Comment

Chicago Hope
                      Cam
                      27 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Chicago Med

(Yay, another one I can do!)

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Brian Tee
                          That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                          WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Bryan Cranston
                            CINDY

Comment

Malcolm in the Middle
                              Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                              WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Working...
                              X