Scrapbooking challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbooking challenge 2021

It's the start of a new year - thank goodness! So how many pages are you planning to try and scrap this year?

I'm going for 1,000 again, as I've still got quite a few photobooks to get done.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Chezp, you scrapped a thousand pages?! That’s awesome.

I have 4 cruises to scrap, several Disney trips, my first grandson and so much more.

do you use a digital site to help? I am on a SB forum and they keep me motivated. PM if you want the link to join us

Comment

Originally posted by PatV View Post
      Chezp, you scrapped a thousand pages?! That’s awesome.

I have 4 cruises to scrap, several Disney trips, my first grandson and so much more.

do you use a digital site to help? I am on a SB forum and they keep me motivated. PM if you want the link to join us
      I do digital photobooks, which are so much quicker than paper scrapbooking. That's how I can whizz through them. I use a British site and it's really straightforward to use.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Yay! A new year for scrapping! I have a book still to do for our November 2020 WDW trip, plus there will be a trip in May 2021, and hopefully another trip in the fall. So I'll set my goal for 200 pages in 2021.
        Last edited by Cam22; 01-01-2021, 11:28 AM.
        Cam
        29 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I started off the year by finishing another photobook with 15 pages, so I'm up and running!

I also got another photobook ordered, as I had a great deal that got me £60 off it and now I have two more books to work on, now 2020 is over, as I do one every year for the garden and for the days out we complete during the year, so I have plenty to keep me going.

Comment

Great start for the new year, Cheryl!
            Cam
            29 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I did another two pages yesterday to get me to 17 pages. I've also laid out a lot of other pages to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
                I did another two pages yesterday to get me to 17 pages. I've also laid out a lot of other pages to work on.
                Moving right along toward that 1000 goal!
                Cam
                29 Trips to WDW
                2 Trips to DLR
                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

Moving right along toward that 1000 goal!
                  And I've been steadily working through my current book today. I'm not yet ready to post my daily tally, as I may do a few more pages before I go to bed tonight.

Comment

I had a blitz yesterday and did a total of 30 pages to put me on 47.

Comment

Well, I will never achieve Chezp's goals, but I am willing to put out there that I plan to complete 75 scrapbook pages this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Haimia View Post
                        Well, I will never achieve Chezp's goals, but I am willing to put out there that I plan to complete 75 scrapbook pages this year!
                        That's a great goal to have! I could never have dreamed of achieving these figures before I went digital. It makes it so much simpler and quicker than the traditional way of doing things. If it makes you feel better, I still have a traditional book to complete from 2012... one day!

Comment

I had a blitz yesterday and did a total of 30 pages to put me on 47.
                          That is a great blitz!
                          Cam
                          29 Trips to WDW
                          2 Trips to DLR
                          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I did another 12 pages yesterday, so now I'm on 59 pages. I suspect I'll get a lot done over the next few weeks, as there's an offer I want to use that expires at the end of January and we're in lockdown again, so I have more time on my hands...

Comment

I did another 12 pages yesterday, so now I'm on 59 pages. I suspect I'll get a lot done over the next few weeks, as there's an offer I want to use that expires at the end of January and we're in lockdown again, so I have more time on my hands...
                              Well done! At least this offer will keep you busy in yet another lockdown.
                              Cam
                              29 Trips to WDW
                              2 Trips to DLR
                              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                              X