Scrapbooking challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

I haven't counted yet, but I've started on the final portion which is Animal Kingdom and some wrap up pages, so it's probably around 20.

I finished two more pages today so I am at 113/200.
    Wow, it's going to be another big book!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Originally posted by chezp View Post

Wow, it's going to be another big book!
      Always tell myself to cut back, but then I have so many photos that I want to use and so it grows.

I have gotten 2 more pages done and now I'm at 115/200.
      Cam
      29 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Always tell myself to cut back, but then I have so many photos that I want to use and so it grows.

I have gotten 2 more pages done and now I'm at 115/200.
        I hear you on that. Good progress!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Another two pages are done so I am at 117/200.
          Cam
          29 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Another two pages are done so I am at 117/200.
            Yay! I'm doing a few more pages at the moment, so I'll update later or in the morning, but I'm making good progress.

Comment

• I finished another book tonight (I had a feeling I might), so an additional 18 pages to put me on 786 pages.

Comment

• Excellent work, Cheryl!
                Cam
                29 Trips to WDW
                2 Trips to DLR
                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• I have forgotten to post for a few days, but I have finished another 6 pages. New total = 123/200.
                  Cam
                  29 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I have forgotten to post for a few days, but I have finished another 6 pages. New total = 123/200.
                    Yay - great work!

Comment

• I have another two pages in the album for a total of 125/200. It looks like I have 7 more pages to do. That means 68 more pages to do to meet my goal. I'm not sure that will happen, but I'll keep plugging away.
                      Cam
                      29 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I have another two pages in the album for a total of 125/200. It looks like I have 7 more pages to do. That means 68 more pages to do to meet my goal. I'm not sure that will happen, but I'll keep plugging away.
                        Sounds like you need another vacation to help you reach your goal... I seem to remember last year you added some pages in terms of things you did for Christmas. Will that help this year?

Comment

Sounds like you need another vacation to help you reach your goal... I seem to remember last year you added some pages in terms of things you did for Christmas. Will that help this year?
                          It will, but it won't total 68 pages. But I'll be happy with whatever I get done.
                          Cam
                          29 Trips to WDW
                          2 Trips to DLR
                          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

It will, but it won't total 68 pages. But I'll be happy with whatever I get done.
                            I think you've done great. You're up to date, but heck, I'm nowhere near that, so you're doing better than me on that count.

Comment

I think you've done great. You're up to date, but heck, I'm nowhere near that, so you're doing better than me on that count.
                              You do a great job, but I know you've had so many trips that is hard to stay caught up.

I got another 2 pages done today, so I'm at 127/200.
                              Cam
                              29 Trips to WDW
                              2 Trips to DLR
                              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I got another 2 pages done today, so I'm at 127/200.
                                Getting closer to being up to date!

Comment

Working...
                                X