No announcement yet.

Scrapbooking challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finished the last two pages on my Animal Kingdom section of the album. Now I just have three more to go. New total = 129/200.
    Cam
    29 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
      I finished the last two pages on my Animal Kingdom section of the album. Now I just have three more to go. New total = 129/200.
      Nearly done!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• I started another book yesterday and did two pages, so I'm on 788 pages.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Originally posted by chezp View Post
          I started another book yesterday and did two pages, so I'm on 788 pages.
          I'm amazed that you haven't run out of things to make photo books about. Then again, I probably shouldn't be since I've seen just how photo happy you tend to be.

Comment

• Great work, Cheryl!

I did finish my album on Sunday, and thought I had posted it. Current total = 130/200. I started reading my D23 magazine yesterday, and I've started a list of pages I want to cover of all the special additions to WDW for the 50th Anniversary. I'll add to the list as I keep reading.
            Cam
            29 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Originally posted by revral View Post

I'm amazed that you haven't run out of things to make photo books about. Then again, I probably shouldn't be since I've seen just how photo happy you tend to be.
              I know. I took 100 photos of the whole Elmer herd together at the weekend. I couldn't believe how many shots I'd taken!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
                Great work, Cheryl!

I did finish my album on Sunday, and thought I had posted it. Current total = 130/200. I started reading my D23 magazine yesterday, and I've started a list of pages I want to cover of all the special additions to WDW for the 50th Anniversary. I'll add to the list as I keep reading.
                Congrats on finishing your book!

Comment

• I did 12 pages yesterday, so now I'm on 800 pages.

Comment

• Excellent work, Cheryl!
                    Cam
                    29 Trips to WDW
                    2 Trips to DLR
                    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• I started a new photobook yesterday, which will be a Christmas present. I did eight pages, so I'm on 808 pages.

Comment

• Great work, Cheryl!
                        Cam
                        29 Trips to WDW
                        2 Trips to DLR
                        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• I had a blitz on my book last night and did 28 pages, so now I'm on 836 pages.

Comment

• Excellent work, Cheryl!
                            Cam
                            29 Trips to WDW
                            2 Trips to DLR
                            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• I've done another 17 pages, so now I'm on 853 pages.

Comment

• Well done, Cheryl!
                                Cam
                                29 Trips to WDW
                                2 Trips to DLR
                                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                                X