No announcement yet.

Scrapbooking challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've done another 12 pages since I last updated, so now I'm on 865 pages.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• I finished my photobook with another 12 pages yesterday, then made a calendar as a Christmas present, so another 13 pages (including front cover), so that puts me on 890 pages.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Great work, Cheryl!

I currently working on calendars for Christmas. I received a coupon code earlier this week that doesn't expire until November 14. My goal is to have them done before we go to WDW November 8.
        Cam
        29 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
          Great work, Cheryl!

I currently working on calendars for Christmas. I received a coupon code earlier this week that doesn't expire until November 14. My goal is to have them done before we go to WDW November 8.
          Good luck with getting those done!

Comment

• I had the day off yesterday and did another 18 pages in my latest photobook - another Christmas present, so that's quite a big motivator! - so now I'm on 908 pages. Closing in on my goal now!

Comment

• Originally posted by chezp View Post
              I had the day off yesterday and did another 18 pages in my latest photobook - another Christmas present, so that's quite a big motivator! - so now I'm on 908 pages. Closing in on my goal now!
              Excellent work!

I have made it completely through September with the calendars I am making.
              Cam
              29 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Excellent work!

I have made it completely through September with the calendars I am making.
                Great progress! I did another 9 pages last night, so now I'm on 917.

Comment

• Nicely done, Cheryl!

I think I'm finished adding photos to the calendars as of today, but I want to proofread it all again and then have Luke proofread it.
                  Cam
                  29 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Nicely done, Cheryl!

I think I'm finished adding photos to the calendars as of today, but I want to proofread it all again and then have Luke proofread it.
                    I hear you about the proofreading - I always make sure I do that when I'm fresh, just in case... there's no use asking Mark to do, as he's the one always asking me how to spell things!

I did another 18 pages yesterday, so now I'm on 935 pages.

Comment

• Great work, Cheryl!
                      Cam
                      29 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• I got another 28 pages done yesterday, so now I'm on 963 pages.

Comment

• I finished and ordered my Christmas gift calendars, so that adds 39 pages. So I am now at 169/200. Closer but still 31 pages I'm probably not going to do before January 1.
                          Cam
                          29 Trips to WDW
                          2 Trips to DLR
                          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I finished and ordered my Christmas gift calendars, so that adds 39 pages. So I am now at 169/200. Closer but still 31 pages I'm probably not going to do before January 1.
                            But you've still done great this year. You know what this tells me? You need more vacations next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by chezp View Post

But you've still done great this year. You know what this tells me? You need more vacations next year...
                              Thanks! And more vacations next year sounds wonderful!
                              Cam
                              29 Trips to WDW
                              2 Trips to DLR
                              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• I did six more pages last night, so I'm on 969 pages. Slowly closing in on my total for the year...

Comment

Working...
                                X