Clear All

• Congrats, Cheryl!
    Cam
    29 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Just realised I haven't updated for a while. I've done another 23 pages, so now I'm on 1,076 pages.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Great progress, Cheryl!
        Cam
        29 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• I've finished off one book and started another, getting another 13 pages done, so now I'm on 1,089 pages.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Excellent work, Cheryl!
            Cam
            29 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Our November trip was so different from what we had planned that I have wondered about doing a scrapbook. But then today scrapyourtrip.com had $4.99 flat shipping rate. So I have ordered some papers and embellishments. Now I need to select photos to be printed.
              Cam
              29 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
                Our November trip was so different from what we had planned that I have wondered about doing a scrapbook. But then today scrapyourtrip.com had $4.99 flat shipping rate. So I have ordered some papers and embellishments. Now I need to select photos to be printed.
                Oh I'm glad you're still going to do something, even though it was a different trip for you.

I did six more pages yesterday, so I'm on 1,095 pages.

Comment

• Good work, Cheryl!
                  Cam
                  29 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• I did 16 pages yesterday, so now I'm on 1,111 pages.

Comment

• Great work, Cheryl! And that is a lot of ones!
                      Cam
                      29 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Our November trip was so different from what we had planned that I have wondered about doing a scrapbook. But then today scrapyourtrip.com had $4.99 flat shipping rate. So I have ordered some papers and embellishments. Now I need to select photos to be printed.
                        I went and poked around scrapyourtrip and those mickey filled balloons are absolutely adorable. It's tempting to buy them but even with the $4.99 flat rate shipping the shipping would be more than the balloons. Plus, I have absolutely no idea of how I'd use them. But, I do love them.

Comment

Great work, Cheryl! And that is a lot of ones!
                          It is, isn't it? Well, I did 24 pages, so now I'm on 1,135.

Comment

• Nice work, Cheryl!
                            Cam
                            29 Trips to WDW
                            2 Trips to DLR
                            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Originally posted by revral View Post

I went and poked around scrapyourtrip and those mickey filled balloons are absolutely adorable. It's tempting to buy them but even with the $4.99 flat rate shipping the shipping would be more than the balloons. Plus, I have absolutely no idea of how I'd use them. But, I do love them.
                              I must have missed those, but they do sound adorable.
                              Cam
                              29 Trips to WDW
                              2 Trips to DLR
                              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• I did seven more pages last night to put me on 1,142 pages.

Comment

Working...
                                X