Scrapbooking challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chezp View Post

Ooh that sounds intriguing. I look forward to seeing photos of those pages.
    I'll try to remember to identify the hybrid pages when I finally post the book.
    Cam
    29 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Another two pages are complete and in the album. Total is now 19/200.
      Cam
      29 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
        Another two pages are complete and in the album. Total is now 19/200.
        Almost at a tenth of your goal already!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I finished two more pages early this afternoon and now have 25/200 complete.
          Cam
          29 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Great work!

I actually did the first two pages in a new book over the weekend to get me on to 198 pages. I've laid out the rest of the book, so hope to make some progress with it this week.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Nice work, Cheryl!

I had two more pages done for a total of 27/200.
              Cam
              29 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Good progress!

I've done another five pages tonight, so now I'm on 203 pages. I keep forgetting I've got a new computer, so I'm having to stop to download clip art or backgrounds, which is a bit frustrating, but I'm getting there.

Comment

Good progress!

I've done another five pages tonight, so now I'm on 203 pages. I keep forgetting I've got a new computer, so I'm having to stop to download clip art or backgrounds, which is a bit frustrating, but I'm getting there.
                  Great work! Hopefully, you'll soon have most of the clip art and backgrounds you want and need.
                  Cam
                  29 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I working steadily along with another 2 in the album today. I didn't think I'd have time to work today because this is the afternoon that I volunteer for 3 hours. But I got a text early this morning that they would be closing before I was scheduled to be there due to freezing rain that had already started. New total 29/200.
                    Cam
                    29 Trips to WDW
                    2 Trips to DLR
                    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I working steadily along with another 2 in the album today. I didn't think I'd have time to work today because this is the afternoon that I volunteer for 3 hours. But I got a text early this morning that they would be closing before I was scheduled to be there due to freezing rain that had already started. New total 29/200.
                      Glad you were able to get some more pages done. I've done another seven tonight, so now I'm on 210 pages.

Comment

Great work, Cheryl!
                        Cam
                        29 Trips to WDW
                        2 Trips to DLR
                        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I forgot to post yesterday. It was a crazy morning as the ice storm we got overnight caused our power to go out a little after 8:00 AM. It didn't come back on until 10:30. When it did come back on, I went to the scrapbook room to get a couple of pages done in case it went out again. Thankfully, it did not. Today I got another 2 pages done. Just before I finished those, the bulb in my work light died. It took me another 10 minutes to figure out where the new bulb was so Luke could replace it for me. It was right where I knew I had put it, but I kept overlooking it because the box was a different color than I thought it was. In the end the results are four new pages, adding up for a total of 33/200.
                          Cam
                          29 Trips to WDW
                          2 Trips to DLR
                          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I forgot to post yesterday. It was a crazy morning as the ice storm we got overnight caused our power to go out a little after 8:00 AM. It didn't come back on until 10:30. When it did come back on, I went to the scrapbook room to get a couple of pages done in case it went out again. Thankfully, it did not. Today I got another 2 pages done. Just before I finished those, the bulb in my work light died. It took me another 10 minutes to figure out where the new bulb was so Luke could replace it for me. It was right where I knew I had put it, but I kept overlooking it because the box was a different color than I thought it was. In the end the results are four new pages, adding up for a total of 33/200.
                            Wow, you certainly had an exciting day there! Glad you were able to get some scrapping done in amongst everything else that was going on.

Comment

I finished off the book I was working on, so another 13 pages to put me on 223 pages.

Comment

I finished off the book I was working on, so another 13 pages to put me on 223 pages.
                                Excellent! So nice when a project is complete.
                                Cam
                                29 Trips to WDW
                                2 Trips to DLR
                                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                                X