No announcement yet.

What's for dinner? 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night we had a spinach and mushroom pizza and we added prawns to it.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• We are making Tikka Masala with basmati rice tonight.
      Cam
      29 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• We had to go to Lowe's tonight so we just went through the McDonald's Drive Thru. I had a crispy chicken sandwich with fries and water.

Comment

• We had salmon, sweetcorn, asparagus and rice last night.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Tonight was eggplant parmesan, penne pasta, and rolls.
            Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

• We had cheesy macaroni and beef with cheesy toast tonight.
              Cam
              29 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Dinner tonight was steak and salad.

Comment

• Last night we had pies (goats cheese and spinach for me and chicken and leek for DH) with sweet potato mash, asparagus, broccoli and peas.

Comment

• Tonight was cheeseburgers and chips.
                    Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

• We had a pepperoni pizza tonight.
                      Cam
                      29 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• We made BLT sandwiches tonight.

Comment

• Last night we had salmon, sweetcorn and baby new potatoes.

Comment

• Last night we had grilled salmon and wild rice.
                            That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                            WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - Oct 2021 Beach Club

Comment

• Tonight was Chinese take out - Boneless Ribs and Pork Fried Rice.

Comment

• Tonight we picked up McDonald's for dinner. I had a deal on the app for a buy one get one free quarter pounder with cheese, and we shared a large fry.
                                Cam
                                29 Trips to WDW
                                2 Trips to DLR
                                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                                X