What's for dinner? 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chezp View Post
    Last night I had eggs, fries and fish fingers. ...
    That sounds like the odd and completely random foods that would make up one of my trying to eat things up before I leave on a trip meals. Before my 2019 trip I did such a good job of eating up what I had that I ended up eating out for the last three or four days before my trip. It was such a weird length of time to try and grocery shop for that I just didn't even bother trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by revral View Post
      That sounds like the odd and completely random foods that would make up one of my trying to eat things up before I leave on a trip meals. Before my 2019 trip I did such a good job of eating up what I had that I ended up eating out for the last three or four days before my trip. It was such a weird length of time to try and grocery shop for that I just didn't even bother trying.
      It's not that uncommon to put those bits together in the same meal. I'd describe it as a proper British dish though, as I don't think any other country would eat all those things together!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Last night we had prawns, pasta with sauce and mozzarella.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Last night we had broiled flounder and roasted potatoes.
          That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
          WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - Oct 2021 Beach Club

Comment

• Tonight was hot roast beef sandwiches, mashed potatoes, and corn.
            Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

• We had Chinese take out tonight - boneless spare ribs and pork fried rice.

Comment

• I made breakfast for supper tonight with bacon, scrambled eggs, and biscuits and gravy.
                Cam
                29 Trips to WDW
                2 Trips to DLR
                2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Last night we had salmon with asparagus, sweetcorn and rice.

Comment

• Last night we had ziti with meatballs.
                    That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                    WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - Oct 2021 Beach Club

Comment

• We did a quick trip to Costco tonight so on our way home we went to McDonald's. I had the crispy chicken sandwich with fries and a bottle of water.

Comment

• We had pizza tonight.
                        Cam
                        29 Trips to WDW
                        2 Trips to DLR
                        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• We had hake, mini roast potatoes, vegetables and cauliflower cheese last night.

Comment

• Last night we had broiled salmon and mashed potatoes.

Comment

• Tonight we had salmon, pasta and pesto.

Comment

• We ate out for Mexican tonight.
                                Cam
                                29 Trips to WDW
                                2 Trips to DLR
                                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                                X