No announcement yet.

What's for dinner? 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fixed chicken noodle soup with cornbread today.
    Cam
    29 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• We ate out on Saturday night (two nights on the run at Leeds Castle, which was very nice both nights) and last night we had Chinese takeout.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Last night we halibut and roasted rosemary potatoes.
        That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
        WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - Oct 2021 Beach Club - Sept 2022 AKL

Comment

• We had grilled chicken, rice pilaf and spinach salad for dinner.

Comment

• We had salmon, rice and vegetables last night.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Last night we had pasta with meatballs.
              That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
              WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian - Oct 2021 Beach Club - Sept 2022 AKL

Comment

• Tonight we had beef tips and noodles with carrots on the side and crescent rolls.
                Louise

2022 ~ POP; 2021 ~ BC/Poly; 2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ POP/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

• Food....what I don't know. LOL!!!!!!

Comment

• We had homemade stew last night. On Sunday night, we got takeout and on Saturday night, we went to our local pub and had the first Christmas meal - Mark loves them, so we're trying to squeeze some in before we go.

Comment

• Tonight we had hamburger bbq and onion rings.
                      Louise

2022 ~ POP; 2021 ~ BC/Poly; 2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ POP/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

• Last night was the second night of homemade stew.

Comment

• Had cottage pie last night...made with moose meat!

Comment

• Last night we had grey sole and roasted baby carrots.

Comment

• We had some Christmas party food we bought - lobster mac and cheese, halloumi fries and pigs in blanket (Mark only).

Comment

• Tonight was baked ziti, salad, and rolls.
                                Louise

Comment

Working...
                                X