Scrapbooking challenge 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbooking challenge 2022

As I did some work on my photobook last night, I thought I'd start a thread to keep track of our work this year.

I'm setting myself my standard target of 1,000 pages again and last night I did my first 10.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Originally posted by chezp View Post
    As I did some work on my photobook last night, I thought I'd start a thread to keep track of our work this year.

I'm setting myself my standard target of 1,000 pages again and last night I did my first 10.
    I'm amazed by the fact that you still have even one photobook that you need to do. I'd have thought that you'd have completed them all with the way you've been doing them over the last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post

I'm amazed by the fact that you still have even one photobook that you need to do. I'd have thought that you'd have completed them all with the way you've been doing them over the last couple of years.
      I know you won't believe me, but I have nine more to do at the moment... so quite a while before I run out of things to do.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I know you won't believe me, but I have nine more to do at the moment... so quite a while before I run out of things to do.
        I believe you. I'm just amazed or maybe astounded.

Comment

I was thinking about this today as I put two pages together for our November 2021 WDW album. I did not make my goal last year, but I did well. We are only planning one trip to WDW this year and aren't sure if we'll do any other trip. I'm caught up on our trips except for this most recent one. I keep saying I'll make some sort of scrapbook for each of the girls that I sponsor through Compassion International, and maybe this is the year that I finally get those done. All that to say, I will set my goal at 100.

I have already completed 11 pages this year.
          Cam
          29 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
            I was thinking about this today as I put two pages together for our November 2021 WDW album. I did not make my goal last year, but I did well. We are only planning one trip to WDW this year and aren't sure if we'll do any other trip. I'm caught up on our trips except for this most recent one. I keep saying I'll make some sort of scrapbook for each of the girls that I sponsor through Compassion International, and maybe this is the year that I finally get those done. All that to say, I will set my goal at 100.

I have already completed 11 pages this year.
            You're doing really well already - over 10% towards your target. Great start to the year!

Comment

I did two pages yesterday, so now I'm on 12 pages.

Comment

I completely missed last year's goal. I am going to try a reasonable 50 pages for this year. Let's see if I can obtain that little goal!

Comment

I did two pages yesterday, so now I'm on 12 pages.
                  Good work, Cheryl!

We took down the rest of Christmas today, and then had to clean the floors from all the glitter and dust bunnies. In the end all that took so much time that I didn't get to do any scrapping.
                  Cam
                  29 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Haimia View Post
                    I completely missed last year's goal. I am going to try a reasonable 50 pages for this year. Let's see if I can obtain that little goal!
                    Good luck with that. I hope you achieve it.

Comment

Good work, Cheryl!

We took down the rest of Christmas today, and then had to clean the floors from all the glitter and dust bunnies. In the end all that took so much time that I didn't get to do any scrapping.
                      Wow I'm not surprised you didn't get to do any scrapping. You did get a lot else done! We need to take down the one remaining Christmas tree today - it's only got lights left on it, so hopefully it won't take too long. We couldn't face it during the week and Mark was working late, so it wasn't going to get done then.

Comment

I did five pages yesterday to put me on 17.

Comment

I did five pages yesterday to put me on 17.
                          Excellent work!!

I did another two pages this morning, so my total is now 13.
                          Cam
                          29 Trips to WDW
                          2 Trips to DLR
                          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Wow I'm not surprised you didn't get to do any scrapping. You did get a lot else done! We need to take down the one remaining Christmas tree today - it's only got lights left on it, so hopefully it won't take too long. We couldn't face it during the week and Mark was working late, so it wasn't going to get done then.
                            Good luck with the undecorating! We still have the lights outdoors and the porch decorations to remove, but the high the past two days were in the teens. We'll brave the weather when it's less cold this coming week.
                            Cam
                            29 Trips to WDW
                            2 Trips to DLR
                            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Excellent work!!

I did another two pages this morning, so my total is now 13.
                              Great work!

We finished taking down all the Christmas decorations and it didn't take nearly as long as I expected. I thought it would look all bare with it gone, but actually it feels like it's back to normal, so I guess that was a sign that it was the right time to take it all down.

Comment

Working...
                              X