Scrapbooking challenge 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbooking challenge 2023

Given we're heading towards the end of January, I thought we might as well start this year's challenge.

As in previous years, I want to make 1,000 pages this year - all digital, which makes things so much quicker. I've already made a good start. I've created one photobook from start to finish and finished another one that was still hanging around from last year, totalling 55 pages. Even better, I have a load of discount codes, so have ordered a few books that should be here shortly.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Could you share your sources for digital SB books? I am interested in doing this

Comment

Originally posted by PatV View Post
      Could you share your sources for digital SB books? I am interested in doing this
      I use CEWE, but it's a British company, so I doubt it would work for you unfortunately: Photo Books | Personalised Photo Albums | CEWE UK‚Äč

I have friends in the States who've used Snapfish and I've seen the results and they're really good, so it may be worth checking them out.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Right now I'm caught up on scrapbook projects, but we will be traveling to WDW in April. I will want to scrapbook that trip as it will be part of Bagman days. I will also do detailed calendars for family at Christmas. With those things in mind, I'm setting my goal at 110 pages.
        Cam
        29 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I'm sure you'll make that target with no issues Cam, given how many pages you've done before.

I did another 28 pages yesterday, so now I'm on 83 pages.

Comment

I am debating if I should even join in. I have set and missed so many goals over the years. I barely touched my scrapping stuff last year. I'm gonna think about this for a few days!

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
              I did another 28 pages yesterday, so now I'm on 83 pages.
              Well done, Cheryl!

Cam
              29 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Haimia View Post
                I am debating if I should even join in. I have set and missed so many goals over the years. I barely touched my scrapping stuff last year. I'm gonna think about this for a few days!
                I went to a presentation about setting goals a couple of weeks ago. From that, my advice would be to set low and maybe set a goal that will take you towards scrapbooking - like maybe getting your scrapping stuff out, ready to go. They explained that if you start with small steps, you're more likely to succeed.

Comment

I did 12 more pages yesterday, so I'm now on 95 pages.

Comment

Thanks, Chezp. I may try that. I know I have nearly a small book ready to go. All but two-three pages planned, prepped and ready to glue/finish. It would go quickly after I get back into gear. I will set my goal at 25 pages!

Is there a way to have the goal show up like in a signature area in my posts?
                    Last edited by Haimia; 01-27-2023, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haimia View Post
                      Thanks, Chezp. I may try that. I know I have nearly a small book ready to go. All but two-three pages planned, prepped and ready to glue/finish. It would go quickly after I get back into gear. I will set my goal at 25 pages!

Is there a way to have the goal show up like in a signature area in my posts?
                      If you go to your name in the top right hand corner, click "my profile" and click on "edit settings". Go into "account" and scroll down. About halfway down you'll see a section called "conversation detail options" and in there is the option to edit your signature. Simply add/change what you want in there.

Good luck with your scrapping this year!

Comment

Since I last updated, I've done another 8 pages, so now I'm at 103 pages.

Comment

You are moving right along at the beginning of the new year, Cheryl.
                          Cam
                          29 Trips to WDW
                          2 Trips to DLR
                          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

In the last couple of days, I've done another 22 pages to put me on 125 pages. It helps that I'm working on a photobook from our trip to Sidmouth last summer and I'm always inspired by lots of beautiful donkey photos!

Comment

Working...
                            X