• Show
Clear All

• March 25, 2020 My To Do's & Ta Dahs

To Do
    receive and put away WalMart Grocery order
    receive and put away WalMart order
    wash handwash kitchen items
    put away clean laundry that should have been put away long before now
    clean out fridge (preferably before the groceries get here)
    put together a bag/box for donation

Maybe the cleaning out the fridge should be at the top of the list? You're right, that would be better done before the order arrives....

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
      Maybe the cleaning out the fridge should be at the top of the list? You're right, that would be better done before the order arrives....
      Cleaning out the fridge will most likely be the first thing that gets done. The only order my lists are in is the order that my brain comes up with things on them. Then I end up sprinkling in other things in my ta dah's that weren't on the list to begin with. It seems to work for me, so I don't bother changing it.

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post

Cleaning out the fridge will most likely be the first thing that gets done. The only order my lists are in is the order that my brain comes up with things on them. Then I end up sprinkling in other things in my ta dah's that weren't on the list to begin with. It seems to work for me, so I don't bother changing it.
        The "ta dah's" - love it!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

My lists always start out with an order, but then I add things as the days goes on.
          Cam
          28 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
          X