Where is your next non-Disney vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CynBeth View Post
    We did a 2 week London and Paris trip the end of June and beginning of July. But, not sure if it counts as non Disney since we visited Disneyland Paris for a day and a half. Next summer we are doing a Med cruise but coming in a few days early to tour Rome and staying a few days after to tour Venice.
    No that definitely counts, as you had non-Disney destinations in there and, despite all my hoping, London definitely doesn't have a Disney destination in it...

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Loving all the non-Disney trips.

I am planning to fly to Los Angeles, to see my oldest son get his Captain rank- end of September. I just bought my airfare. Plus I just got back from Virginia this past Sunday, visiting my sister & her kids. I had a blast!
      Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by lovewdw2 View Post

I am planning to fly to Los Angeles, to see my oldest son get his Captain rank- end of September. I just bought my airfare. Plus I just got back from Virginia this past Sunday, visiting my sister & her kids. I had a blast!
        Oh wow, what a lovely reason to head out there!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by lovewdw2 View Post

What a great reason to fly! Congrats to your son!
          Cam
          27 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

We are going to the Canadian Rockies: Lake Louise, Jasper and Banff in the Fall. It should be beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowysmom View Post
              We are going to the Canadian Rockies: Lake Louise, Jasper and Banff in the Fall. It should be beautiful.
              I have never been to this area of Canada (or much of Canada at all), but I love photos from Banff any time of the year.
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Oh my goodness, that's on my bucket list! One day we'll get there. Your plans sound amazing.

Comment

This area is on my bucket list. Given that my name is Louise, it’s only fitting that I visit Lake Louise. That and from what I see in pictures, the area looks beautiful! Enjoy!
                  Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Originally posted by disny_luvr View Post

This area is on my bucket list. Given that my name is Louise, it’s only fitting that I visit Lake Louise. That and from what I see in pictures, the area looks beautiful! Enjoy!
                    Now there's a reason to go! You have to visit your namesake...

Comment

Tom and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary in 2021 so as of right now I think we’re going to go on another Alaskan cruise.
                      CINDY

17 DAYS TILL WDW!!!WOOHOO!!!🥳🥳🥳

17 Trips to WDW and counting!
                      1st Sister’s Trip-September 8th-14th, 2019!😊
                      Granddaughters’ 1st trip-September 20-26, 2020!🥳

Comment

Originally posted by luvnwdwgal View Post
                        Tom and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary in 2021 so as of right now I think we’re going to go on another Alaskan cruise.
                        We'll be celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2021 as well. An Alaskan cruise sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate.
                        Cam
                        27 Trips to WDW
                        2 Trips to DLR
                        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

We have a Lake Louise in Alaska too...guess you better add Alaska too!

Comment

Originally posted by jenifermg0 View Post

We have a Lake Louise in Alaska too...guess you better add Alaska too!
                            Lol, I will. I want to go to Alaska, too!
                            Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Lol, I will. I want to go to Alaska, too!
                              At this rate, I see a pixie group trip to Alaska...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post

At this rate, I see a pixie group trip to Alaska...
                                I can play tour guide!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X