Calling all runners!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all runners!!

FB752A50-88B2-4F9F-A58A-36F2C4900D13.jpeg Universal Studios is having it's inaugural 5 and 10K runs on February 1st and 2nd. Registration will be opening in October.
    Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Neat that Universal are joining in with races!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
      Neat that Universal are joining in with races!
      I am so excited about this. I may fo both races. I've never done a 10K.
      Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

Originally posted by Disney4us2 View Post

Good for you!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Good luck with the races! I'm a walker as my knees can't take running.
          Cam
          27 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

Good luck with the races! I'm a walker as my knees can't take running.
            Me too.... I use a rollator ( walker) for my "runs". It's for my back, that was I always have a seat to sit on.

Comment

Me too.... I use a rollator ( walker) for my "runs". It's for my back, that was I always have a seat to sit on.
              I'd never thought of using that. I'm impressed!
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
              X