It’s official!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s official!!!

Universal Studios will be opening to guests on June 5th at all three parks. I plan on going June 1st. June 1st and second are for team members. The 3rd and 4th are for annual pass holders. Guess we are the guinea pigs... lol.

I see the ortho on June 9th. Hopefully I’ll be released to return to work. I’m so glad this is moving forward.
    Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Best wishes with the reopening and with getting cleared by your ortho.
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019

Comment

I'm glad to hear you should be cleared soon by your ortho, the timing of that is perfect just as the parks are re-opening.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
        I'm glad to hear you should be cleared soon by your ortho, the timing of that is perfect just as the parks are re-opening.
        I sort of planned it. As soon as I heard it was official I made my appointment. I made it for after the opening of the parks. I don’t want to miss a payment. Lol. It may take a week or two to get me on the schedule. I was also in contact with the WC rep for Universal. It is slowly progressing.
        Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

Pixies are on their way. Although, I'm trying to figure out why they think they'll need flamingos, a bowling ball and a bobsled.

Comment

Hope all goes well at the ortho and you can head back to work! 🧚🧚🧚🧚🧚
            Cam
            27 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I hope all goes well so that you can return to work.
              That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
              WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Working...
              X