Extensions to ban on most travel into the States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extensions to ban on most travel into the States

It's interesting, as I've found quite a lot of people weren't aware of this. Not only do we have our own government advising against all but essential travel to most countries around the world, the States also has similar arrangements in place for anyone planning on a visit to America. I suspect these restrictions will be in place for some time to come. I'm glad we don't have any plans to visit for some time to come yet. I know all flights to Florida were cancelled by some operators in early summer until December at the earliest.
    The CBP has extended its restriction on non-essential travel at U.S. borders. Find out all the details that you need to know here!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Not at all surprised. I know that the closure of our (U.S's) borders with Canada and Mexico for all non-essential travel has been extended.

Comment

I had figured these would be extended as things really aren't that much better anywhere, and soon we'll be entering seasonal flu time.
      Cam
      29 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
        I had figured these would be extended as things really aren't that much better anywhere, and soon we'll be entering seasonal flu time.
        That is so true. Over here, there are reports that, as far as Covid is concerned, there won't be much good news for the next six months, not with seasonal flu doing the rounds as well. Cheery, huh?

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
        X