Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BriarRose4
    replied
    I am sorry to hear this. Sending pixies that you have no issues with your unemployment.

Leave a comment:

• KathyL
    replied
    Oh no, sorry to hear this. Sending pixies your way. I hope your unemployment gets going soon.

Leave a comment:

• disny_luvr
    replied
    I’m so sorry! Many pixies that you’ll receive your unemployment quickly.

Leave a comment:

• joelsmom
    replied
    So sorry to hear about this, Marci! Many pixies that you can get unemployment quickly and that everything will be okay!

Leave a comment:

• Cam22
    replied
    I am so sorry, Marci! Sending prayers and pixies that the unemployment kicks in quickly!

Leave a comment:

• revral
    replied
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope everything works out for you. The pixies are coming and they've got a replica of the Lincoln memorial made out of ice cream sandwiches, a rose garden and a helicopter with them. I have no idea why they've chosen those items and quite frankly I didn't ask because I was slightly afraid of the answer I'd get.

Leave a comment:

• chezp
    replied
    I'm so sorry to hear that Marci. I hope everything works out for you.

Leave a comment:

• SuperDave
    replied
    So sad to hear this about VB and most especially those like you Marci who will be losing their jobs.

Leave a comment:

• CinderAbby
    replied
    I'm sorry to hear that Marci. Pixies for things to move quickly for you

Leave a comment:

• Disney4us2
    started a topic Universal’s Volcano Bay closing

Universal’s Volcano Bay closing

As if 2020 couldn’t get any worse. I found out yesterday that Volcano Bay is closing November 2nd through March 2021. I got my furlough phone calls yesterday. Hopefully unemployment will kick in quickly or I will lose my car and who knows what else. It’s going to be a long 4 month’s.
Working...
X